So you're debating on purchasing (or already have!) a Groupon voucher! Take it from the person who created this deal, it's a good one! This $70 voucher includes your session time, a $99 print/product credit, and 10% off off all heirloom products, and more!
So what do we get?
- Personal Facetime session-planning consultation, to allow us to customize your session to the uniqueness of you and your family
- Session up to 2 hours in the comfort of your own home or location of your choice. (Newborn session are done in-home only)
- $99 print/product credit
- In-home, in person Reveal & Order appointment
- 10% off all heirloom prints, albums, canvases, and other products
When should we schedule our session?
- Please contact me as soon as you have decided to book a session to ensure that you are able to reserve the date that works best with your schedule.
- If you are scheduling a newborn session, the ideal time is 7-21 days old.
What if I need to cancel or reschedule?
- I completely get it. Life happens. All I request is a 48-hour notice for all cancellations or reschedules.
- *If you cancel under the 48-hour window or do not show up for your session, you will forfeit the amount of your certificate.
What do we wear?
Oh, Pinterest...we love you, but you make our lives a little stressful, am I right? Well, you're in luck! That's what I'm here for! Once you've scheduled your session, we will talk about how you make yourselves look Pinterest-ready!
Wait. We don't get all of our high-resolution, digital images?
The high-resolution, digital images from your session are available as an additional purchase if that's what you're interested in, but are not included in the initial pricing. After all, your beautiful pictures belong on your walls! However, because I know we all LOVE to show off our sweet families on social media, every image ordered in print, also includes the low-resolution social media digital file.
What about retouching images?
**Kids are rough on themselves. We all get pimples from time to time. Newborns inevitably use those tiny nails to scratch themselves up. And it all seems to happen right before picture day. It's life. And though I like to keep my sessions as natural as possible, I will definitely remove that kind of stuff in your final images. If there is something specific I should on the lookout for, just let me know!
Oh my, this is going to get very overwhelming.
Choosing which images to order, where to hang them, how to design and organize and album, and in which sizes they would look best can be extremely overwhelming. This is exactly why the services I provide include your own in-home Reveal & Order appointment. I will come to you and help you decide what will be perfect in your home! You get to sit back and tell me what you love, and leave the hard stuff to me. The hardest part for you will be waiting for the order to finish so that you can sit back and enjoy your beautiful art!
- Promotional value expires 120 days from purchase (amount paid never expires)
- Appointment is required
- Must use promotional value in 1 visit
- 48-hour cancellation notice is required
- Travel up to 25 miles outside of 28806 is included (travel beyond 25 miles is available at additional mileage fee)
*Emergencies will be handled on a case by case basis.
**Extensive retouches (i.e. braces removal, object removal, etc.) will be an additional fee.
I cannot wait to tell your story! Contact me today!